Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lesson Eleven- Threading Voices Via the Internet

Over the course of the last week or so, I have watch a number of tutorial videos for "Audacity," for "Using Goggle Docs," and for using "VoiceThread." Pretty soon, I will have to begin forgetting things so that I can continue to learn. Not that forgetting some things would be bad. I am sure there are a number of teaching strategies I can forget that never worked in the first place.

I need things broken down in a simple fashion. I am not as good as I once was in terms of picking up on new things, but as Toby Keith says, "I am as good as I'll ever be." So, the tutorial that I felt best help me do the basics in VoiceThread was published by Peter Hall of Radford University. I have embedded his video, for I think that for new learners like me will find it user friendly.



1 comment: